Skip to content
- The fish fry and crawfish boil is this Saturday, the 17th. Mark Lange will speak at 4 and dinner served at 5. Please bring a dessert to share and if you wish, non-perishable food items or cash donations for the Columbus Food Bank. We will also have ORWMA merchandise for sale.
- The board elected to have Mark set up our accounts for doe tags. Therefore, you need to provide your name, email address and TRACT AND SECTION NUMBER so he can map it. This information can be found at Colorado CAD if you do not know it. After Mark sets up your account you will get an invite email. If you cannot make the meeting, you may email Mark email@example.com .
- We recommend not mowing right now due to fawn and bird activities.
- Hog busters have captured 166 hogs this year.
- Turkey hunting is through the end of April.
- Road clean up is scheduled for April 24, 8:00 am at the front gate.
- The next Board meeting is scheduled for May 2 at 2:00 pm at the Community Center.